What coaching means
Coaching means partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the clients to maximise their personal and professional potential, which is particularly important in today’s uncertain, complex and ever-changing environment. Coaches recognise the client as the expert in his or her life and believe every client is creative, resourceful and whole.
What the coach does
- Provides objective assessment and observations that foster the client’s self-awareness and awareness of others
- Listens carefully to entirely understand the client’s situation
- Acts as an auditor in exploring possibilities and implementing thoughtful planning and decision making
- Masters opportunities and potential, encouraging the client’s personal strengths
- Encourages shifts in thinking and releases mindset blockages to reveal different perspectives
- Maintains professional boundaries in the coaching relationship, including confidentiality
What the Client does
- Creates the coaching agenda based on personally meaningful coaching goals
- Envisions personal success, goals and aspirations
- Assumes full responsibility for personal decisions and actions
- Utilises the coaching process to promote possibility thinking and alternative perspectives
- Engages big-picture thinking and problem-solving skills
- Applies the tools, concepts, models and principles provided by the coach and engages in effective forward actions
how does the process look like?
- Assessment of the Status Quo: client’s current situation, including opportunities and challenges
- Definition of the scope of the relationship
- Identification of priorities and formulation of specific desired outcomes
- Appreciative approach (The coach models constructive communication skills and methods to enhance personal communication effectiveness. The coach incorporates discovery-based inquiry, proactive ways of managing personal opportunities and challenges, constructive framing of observations and feedback to elicit the most positive responses from the client, and visions of success as contrasted with focusing on problems. )
- Homework (Between scheduled coaching sessions, the individual will be asked to complete specific actions that support the achievement of one’s personally prioritised goals)
How Does working with Me look like?
My mission is to offer national and international professionals support along the application process.
Hereby, the client’s current situation will be assessed and the client and I will together come up
with a strategy tailored to his or her individual needs in order to land the job of their dreams.
My coaching sessions are offered in both languages, English and German.
According to the client’s needs we can tackle the following topics:
– How do I find a job that I am happy with?
– Career Planning
– The Universe of Culture
– Which Key Skills do I need for my Dream Job?
– How do I introduce myself properly?
– Application Documents
– Mock Job Interviews
You can update this text with a brief description of what you offer in your business.
In order to plan your future, you at first need to know your value, explore your options and then plan your actions. This is a complex process which requires guidance and a strategy. If you need help with that, feel free to contact me.
Culture Awareness Training provides an understanding of the different cultural rules and behaviours that exist, how we react to these differences and how to avoid misunderstandings to improve business and personal success.
Feel free to subscribe to my Newsletter to get even more exclusive insights in the German job market.